Thursday, December 11, 2008

Nokia, Motorola, Sony-Ericsson phones get Street View

Motorola, Nokia and Sony-Ericsson phones running the Symbian S60 OS can now access the local version of Google's Street View. The new service is also now available for Windows Mobile handsets.

Last week, Google launched desktop version of its street-level photo service, plus support for iPhones and BlackBerries.

The mobile version of Street View requires Google Maps Version 2.3, which can be downloaded from google.com/gmm using your cellphone's browser.


Video is available here.

">

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Alena

http://www.freegrantguru.com

Sandy said...

Thanks a lot :)